Timeless Tuesday: G-rated Jokes

I enjoy a good joke.  I've always wanted to be one of those people that could rattle off a joke just naughty enough to be edgy and beg for your attention, and then reel you in with a well delivered punch line.  My want was for nothing as after years of botched punch lines I gave up the art of joke telling. At least I thought I had.  Thanks to Baby Boy's recent learning of the knock knock joke rhythm I've been reminded of how great a simple, clean, clever, kid joke can be.  And how easy they are to tell.  Even a joke telling novice like myself can mange to bring the G-rated house down with one of these timeless kid jokes...

Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Lettuce.  Lettuce who?  Lettuce in we miss you.

Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Banana.  Banana who.  Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Banana.  Banana who.  Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Orange.  Orange who?  Orange you glad I didn't say banana.

Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Little old lady.  Little old lady who?  Hey, I didn't know you could yodel!

What did one strawberry say to the other?  If you weren't so fresh we wouldn't be in this jam!

Why did the bacon laugh?  Because the egg cracked a yolk!

What is the capital of Alaska?  Come on, Juneau this one.

And if those jokes didn't make you laugh I bet this video will...


Have a happy Tuesday everyone and remember to filter life funny!

3 comments:

  1. Laughter is the best medicine! Thanks for the happy pill today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob: "Awwwww, that is sooo cute"
    Luke: "I love RJ, he's sooo cute"
    Leslie says "ditto!!"
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm going to have to try my hand at a few knock know jokes today!

    ReplyDelete