Timeless Tuesdays



In our fast paced, screen focused, technology hungry world I've been working hard to remind myself of that in our surroundings which is truly timeless.  Those people, places, and things which never go out of style, never age, always look or taste fresh, and eternally warm our hearts.  As my friend Merriam-Webster likes to say, timeless is that which has no beginning or end nor is it restricted to a particular time or date.  As lovely as this definition sounds I think I enjoy the synonyms even more: ageless, continuing, dateless, enduring, eternal, everlasting, immortal, imperishable, perpetual, abiding, and undying.

This brings me to the introduction of Timeless Tuesdays.  On Tuesdays I would like to share a thought on something in our every day surroundings that strikes me in it's own way as being timeless (or sometimes it may be something that has definitely exceeded it's expiration date, but in the name of timeless hilarity it must be shared).  I encourage you to join in on the fun of Timeless Tuesdays by using the comments section to share what you find to be the most enduring people, places, and things.

So. It's Friday you say.  Correct, but Tuesday is only 4 days away and I bet you can't wait to find out what the first Timeless Tuesday thought will be.  I know I can't wait to read your thoughts so be sure to click the "subscribe by email" link to the right of this posting so that you don't miss out on any of the fabulous updates to FilterLifePretty.  After entering your email address you will receive an email with the subject line "Activate your Email Subscription to: filterlifepretty".  This email will contain a link that you must click in order to begin your email notifications.  Don't worry - it is safe and free (if only everything in life came with those two descriptors)!

3 comments:

  1. Love your picture and pose in the folding chair! I think I will use this idea as a protype for my "Moments with Mimi" chair. Looking forward to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God you haven't changed a bit...this picture is the most adorable ever!!!! I can't wait to read all these!!

    ReplyDelete