Timeless Tuesday: Just chillin and a whole lot of these " "...

"Just chillin".  Do "the kids" say that anymore?  Probably not.  I've realized recently that when I use the word "dude" around my nephews they either lovingly mock me with a "duuuuudddde" or look at me oddly as though I've lost any shred of respect that I could have possibly maintained from their pre-teen vantage point.  So I suppose it is doubtful that "just chillin'" is in the modern day cool kid vocabulary.  Fair enough, but it unabashadely remains in my lingo.  I've never denied that I was an MC Hammer and New Kids On The Block loving product of the 90' and I'm not about to start.  Let's take a walk down 90's retro lane and dedicate this Tuesday to the lost art of "just chillin".

What's the "dillio"?  Why can't we stop "trippin" and get back to more "chillin".  That is exactly what I was thinking when I took this picture of Mr. November and Baby Boy last week. 

"Just chillin" is soooo "fly".  I've long since wondered why men were so much better at "chillin" than women.  After years of observation I've determined that it must be genetic.  Look at how "dope" Baby Boy is at "chillin".


This is the "rad" stuff you find when you're "just chillin".  And I'm happy to report that by our second day of "chillaxin" this little treasure was gone.  My heart tells me that the "motha" bird who lost it managed to retrieve it for further use.
And then there's the really, really "sweet" stuff that comes from "just chillin"...



Alright "homeys", I gotta "bounce".  Catch ya on the flip.  Word to ya motha!





3 comments:

  1. Oh this reminds me of last night watching the Voice and this guy's voice was so good....and I said to Allison "Oh, I sweat him" because it is something she always says and it just kind of came out....Dan just laughed and she was in awe over me saying that!!! See what a cool Mom I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Home Skillet. Don't wanna be all up in your bizness but when will you be free to go out and kick it? Lovin the hip blog. It's off the hook, fa realz. Talk soon a'rite?

    ReplyDelete